2019-2020 Health Management Program
Welcome Rex Materials Group employees and "spouses"!
All Rex Materials employees and "spouses" participating in the It's Your Life (IYL) wellness program need to complete a health screen and online WebMD Health Assessment to enroll in the 2019-20 program.
Step 1: Complete your Health Screen
You have two options:
1. Attend an onsite health screen at Rex Materials Group
- Michigan: Week of November 25th Contact Michelle Shaw to sign up
- Virginia: Week of December 9th Contact Sharon Wallace to sign up
- Kansas: Week of December 16th Contact Brenda Lange to sign up
2. Have your screening done at your physician's office and return a Physician Health Screen Form. The health screen must be completed January 1, 2019 or later to be valid for the 2019-2020 IYL program year.
Step 2: Complete your IYL enrollment form and WebMD online Health Assessment by December 19, 2019
Step 3: Participate in 3 Health Coaching Sessions
Complete 3 health coaching sessions throughout the program year. The first session will begin in late January/February.
Your Health Coach: Keila Kilgore can be reached by phone at (517) 205-7423 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Phone Coaching Scheduler Please call at the time of appointment.
2nd Coaching Onsite (Tentatively Scheduled)
Kansas: Week of May 18 Contact Brenda Lange or Cathy Prudence a week or so prior to sign up.
Virginia: Week of May 25 Contact Sharon Wallace a week or so prior to sign up.
Michigan: Week of June 1 Contact Michelle Shaw a week or so prior to sign up.
Links and Documents
- 2020-2021 Physician Health Screen Form (to be used in place of an onsite screening)
- HAP/WebMD Wellness Portal - use this link to review your WebMD health assessment results and explore the many available resources
Call Keila at (517) 205-7423 or call the It's Your Life office at (517) 205-7495.