2020 Health Management Program
Welcome MACI Associates and Spouses!
All MACI associates and spouses participating in the It's Your Life (IYL) wellness program must complete enrollment, including a health screen and online WebMD Health Assessment for the 2020 program.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screen
You have two options:
- Attend an onsite health screen scheduled between November 11th and December 20th.
2. Have your screen done at your physician's office and return a Physician's Results Form to It’s Your Life by fax or place it in the drop box at MACI’s Corporate Services. We will accept blood work, blood pressure, weight and height values from January 1st through December 20th 2019. The deadline to return this form is December 20th, 2019.
Step 2: Complete Your IYL Enrollment Form and WebMD Online Health Assessment
Please read the following directions then click on the link below to begin.
Step 1: Read and submit your online enrollment form
Step 2: Complete your WebMD Health Assessment
Step 3: Health Coaching
First coaching session: Late January through March. Click here to schedule your appointment.
Second coaching session: Late April through June
Third coaching session: Late August through September
Please note: All MACI Non-Exempt associates will be automatically scheduled. Check with your Team Leader for your appointment time.
All spouses, MACI Exempt, Office Non-Exempt associates: Associates need to schedule an in-person session with their coach. Phone coaching is available for spouses only.
Step 4: Preventive Health Services
Complete age and gender appropriate preventive health services by September 30, 2020.
Health Education (Optional)
- Ask your health coach for any health education resources that interest you
- Watch for postings of upcoming on-site wellness classes
- Visit your WebMD Wellness Portal for a variety of wellness resources and activities
- Track your personal wellness goals using the It’s Your Life Healthy Habits Tracking Form
If you have any questions, please contact your health coach.
For associates and spouses your health coach is:
- Last Name A - K: Mike Lackman: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4798
- Last Name L - Z: Sarah Chapel: email@example.com (517) 205-4869
Green & Red Shift
- Last Name A - Z: Ellen Gillespie: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-6914
Care Management 2020
All MACI associates and spouses identified for Care Management (CM) will receive a letter that confirms their selection for CM and explains the program requirements.
- Click here to schedule your appointment if you are a spouse, MACI Exempt associate, or Office Non-Exempt associate.
- If you need assistance with scheduling, please contact Robin Smith in Corporate Services or your health coach.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Robin Smith email@example.com (517) 796-3202
Sarah Chapel firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4869
Ellen Gillespie email@example.com (517) 205-6914
Mike Lackman firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4798
It's Your Life office (517) 205-7495