Looking for some ways to manage the stress and anxiety surrounding the coronavirus pandemic? How about some ideas to help you stay comitted to social distancing practices? See the links and information below:
Free resources from the Calm app
For other information regarding COVID-19, please visit Henry Ford Health System.
2020 Health Management Program
Welcome MACI Associates and Spouses!
All MACI associates and spouses participating in the It's Your Life (IYL) wellness program must complete enrollment, including a health screen and online WebMD Health Assessment for the 2020 program.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screen
You have two options:
- Attend an onsite health screen scheduled between November 11th and December 20th.
2. Have your screen done at your physician's office and return a Physician's Results Form to It’s Your Life by fax or place it in the drop box at MACI’s Corporate Services. We will accept blood work, blood pressure, weight and height values from January 1st through December 20th 2019. The deadline to return this form is December 20th, 2019.
Step 2: Complete Your IYL Enrollment Form and WebMD Online Health Assessment
Please read the following directions then click on the link below to begin.
Step 1: Read and submit your online enrollment form
Step 2: Complete your WebMD Health Assessment
Step 3: Health Coaching
First coaching session: Late January through March.
Second coaching session: May through June Click here to schedule your appointment.
Please note: Due to current circumstances, all MACI Non-Exempt, MACI Exempt, Office Non-Exempt associates and spouses are asked to schedule their health coaching session. All health coaching sessions will be conducted via phone until further notice.
Third coaching session: Late August through September
Step 4: Preventive Health Services
Complete age and gender appropriate preventive health services by September 30, 2020.
Health Education (Optional)
- Ask your health coach for any health education resources that interest you
- Watch for postings of upcoming on-site wellness classes
- Visit your WebMD Wellness Portal for a variety of wellness resources and activities
- Track your personal wellness goals using the It’s Your Life Healthy Habits Tracking Form
If you have any questions, please contact your health coach.
For associates and spouses your health coach is:
- Last Name A - K: Mike Lackman: email@example.com (517) 205-4798
- Last Name L - Z: Sarah Chapel: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4869
Green & Red Shift
- Last Name A - Z: Ellen Gillespie: email@example.com (517) 205-6914
Care Management 2020
All MACI associates and spouses enrolled in Care Management (CM) will be contacted by the Care Manager via phone.
Care Manager: Kim Townsend: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 435-6604
If you have any questions, please contact:
Robin Smith email@example.com (517) 796-3202
Sarah Chapel firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4869
Ellen Gillespie email@example.com (517) 205-6914
Mike Lackman firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 205-4798
It's Your Life office (517) 205-7495