2021 It's Your Life Program
Welcome! We're looking forward to a great year with the It's Your Life program.
Everyone enrolled in the It's Your Life program must successfully complete all program requirements by September 30, 2021.
Health Coaching (Required)
There are three health coaching sessions throughout the program year. Participants must complete all three sessions. Instructions to sign up for health coaching will be emailed, starting in February.
First health coaching session (20 minutes): February-March. Click here to sign up for your heath coaching session.
Second health coaching session (15 minutes): May-June
Third health coaching session (15 minutes): August-September
Please note: This scheduler is only for MACI exempt, office non-exempt, MACI non- exempt who have missed appointments, and all spouses. Other associates will have an appointment made for them by Corporate Services. Your team leader will inform you of your appointment time).
All health coaching sessions will be conducted via phone until further notice.
Preventive Health Services (Required)
Complete age and gender appropriate preventive health services by September 30, 2021.
Health Education (Optional)
- Ask your health coach for any health education resources that interest you.
- Visit your WebMD Wellness Portal for a variety of wellness resources and activities. Click here for instructions on how to access your wellness portal.
- Track your personal wellness goals using the It’s Your Life Healthy Habits Tracking Form
Questions? Please contact:
Blue Shift Health Coaches
- Last Name A - R: Mike Lackman: email@example.com (517) 740-2605
- Last Name S - Z: Julie Bloomfield: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 740-1179
Green & Red Shift Health Coach
- Last Name A - Z: Ellen Gillespie: email@example.com (517) 740-3956
Robin Smith firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 796-3203
It's Your Life office (517) 205-7495
Care Management 2021
All MACI associates and spouses enrolled in Care Management (CM) will be contacted by the Care Manager via phone.
Care Manager: Kim Townsend: email@example.com (517) 435-6604
Looking for some ways to manage the stress and anxiety surrounding the coronavirus pandemic? How about some ideas to help you stay committed to social distancing practices? See the links and information below:
Free resources from the Calm app
For other information regarding COVID-19, please visit Henry Ford Health System.