2020 Wellness Program
Welcome It’s Your Life participants! We’re looking forward to a great year.
What do I need to do to get started?
Complete a physical exam with your primary care physician by March 15, 2020.
- Your annual physical and bloodwork completed January 1, 2019 through March 15, 2020 is valid for the 2020 wellness year.
- If you do not have a Henry Ford Allegiance Health doctor, have your provider’s office complete and return the Physician Results Form. If you are unsure, contact It’s Your Life staff (listed below) to confirm that we can access this electronically.
- Onsite health screens will be available in March for those who did not have cholesterol and glucose tested at their annual physical completed in 2019.
- Need help finding a physician? Call (888) 862-3627 and Henry Ford Allegiance Health will assist you.
Complete the WebMD online Health Assessment (HA) by March 15, 2020.
- Beginning January 1, 2020, click here for the link to take the WebMD online Health Assessment.
- Refer to the Health Assessment Instruction sheet for detailed information and tips to get started.
What’s the next step?
Health coaching and care management sessions will begin in April 2020. They will be easy to sign up for and can be completed in person or by phone. Check back here or on the Jackson County ISD intranet for sign-up information in March.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
OR call the It's Your Life office at (517) 205-7495