2021 It's Your Life Wellness Program
Welcome It’s Your Life participants! We’re looking forward to a great year.
Program Requirements - Complete the steps
Step 1: Enrollment Waiver and WebMD Online Personal Health Assessment:
All It’s Your Life (IYL) participants must complete both the enrollment waiver and the WebMD Personal Health Assessment before February 15, 2021.
- Sign the enrollment waiver by clicking this link OR by scanning this QR code
- Please note, Survey Monkey is the platform host for the enrollment waiver. After you submit the waiver, you may be asked to take another survey. Ignore this prompt and close out of the browser. Any additional survey offerings are not promoted by Henry Ford Health System or It's Your Life.
- After completing the enrollment waiver, log in to the WebMD Online Personal Health Assessment (HA) here. If you particpated in the program in 2020, you will need the username and password you created for the HA.
- Instructions for logging in to take the Health Assessment are available here.
Step 2: Biometric Health Screen and Physicial Exam Requirement
Only participants who are new to the program in 2021 or did not complete biometrics (height, weight, blood pressure and lab work) in 2020 are required to complete a health screen.
- Complete your health screen at your physician’s office and return the JCISD Physician Results Form to It’s Your Life by February 15, 2021
- If, due to COVID-19, you are unable to schedule your appointment until after 2/15/21, please contact your health coach.
- If you have questions regarding your health screen information, please contact your health coach (see below).
- Proof of a physical exam will be accepted from January 1, 2019 for all staff. If you are new to the program in 2021, you will need to either provide proof of your exam or schedule an exam by 2/15/21.
Step 3:Three Health Coaching Sessions
Health coaching sessions take place three times during the program year. You must have already completed both Steps 1 and 2 in order to participate. You must participate in all three coaching sessions to fulfill this requirement. Instructions to sign up for health coaching will be emailed before each period. Health Coaching will be offered in-person when able, by video through MyChart, or by phone appointments.
- Coaching session periods are scheduled as follows:
- 1st Coaching dates – March 1st – March 26th
- 2nd Coaching dates – May 17th – June 11th
- 3rd Coaching dates – September 13th – October 8th
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Leslie Downs, Health Coach (517) 205-7424 email@example.com
Julie Bloomfield, Health Coach (517) 205-7426 firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call the It's Your Life office at (517) 205-7495