2019 Reward Your Health Program
Live Well. Get Rewarded.
Reward Your Health (RYH) is the wellness program for all full and part-time employees and spouses at Jackson County. You and your spouse can each earn up to $400 in contributions to your health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA). The program is simple, flexible and a great way to earn a $400 incentive (or $800 when both employee and spouse participate.)
When can I participate?
Reward Your Health begins January 1, 2019. There are two important deadlines:
- March 31, 2019: Complete the biometric screening (height, weight, blood pressure and labs) and the health assessment
- September 30, 2019: Complete all other well-being activities
What are the requirements?
1. Complete a biometric screening and take the health assessment.
This is required to earn any additional rewards.
|$150||March 31, 2019|
|2. Have an initial meeting with a health coach or care manager.||$50||June 30, 2019|
|3. Have a follow-up meeting with your health coach or care manager.||$50||Sept. 30, 2019|
|4. Complete an initial well-being activity.||$50||Sept. 30, 2019|
|5. Complete a second well-being activity.||$50||Sept. 30, 2019|
|Earn a bonus by completing all five requirements.||$50||Sept. 30, 2019|
|Total||$400 in HSA or FSA dollars|
What do I do next?
Get your biometric screening and take your health assessment
To complete your biometric screening, you have two options:
Complete your biometric screening with your physician. Download the Physician Results Form. Take the form to your physician, have it completed and faxed to It’s Your Life by March 31, 2019. We will accept health screen data from January 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
Take your health assessment (HA) beginning January 1, 2019.
- New this year, employees and spouses with HAP health plans must access the HA via hap.org. Click here for instructions.
- If you do not have a HAP health plan, click here for instructions to access the HA.
Remember you MUST complete both the biometric screening and the health assessment by March 31, 2019 in order to earn $150 and additional program incentives.
Complete your health coaching or Care Management sessions
Health coaching will begin in March. You can complete a health coaching session either in person at a variety of Jackson County locations or by phone. When completing coaching by phone, simply indicate when making the appointment that you prefer a phone appointment in the notes section along with the number at which you can be reached. Click here to sign up for your coaching session.
Participants identified for Care Managment will be contacted by Nicole Knapp, RN, Care Manager. If you have questions about Care Managment, call Nicole at 517-581-5386.
Questions? Contact Us:
- Mike Lackman, Health Coach (517) 205-4798 or email@example.com
- Julie Bloomfield, Health Coach (517) 205-7426 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's Your Life office (517) 205-7495 or email@example.com