Welcome to your 2020 It's Your Life program!
All full or part-time employees. Spouses are not eligible this year.
When can I participate?
It’s Your Life begins January 1, 2020. There are three important deadlines:
- February 29, 2020: Complete the biometric screening and online health assessment
- June 30, 2020: Complete health coaching session one
- September 30, 2020: Complete health coaching session two and well-being activities
What are the incentives?
You can earn up to $400 in contributions to your health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA). Incentives earned for each activity will be deposited in your HSA or FSA by the end of the following month based on completion.
|Wellness Activity Description||Incentive|
1. Complete a biometrics screening and take the health assessment
This is required to earn any additional rewards
|2. Complete health coaching session one||$50|
|3. Complete health coaching session two||$50|
|4. Complete and initial well-being activity||$50|
|5. Complete a second well-being activity||$50|
|Earn a bonus by completing all five wellness components||$50|
|Total||$400 in HSA/FSA dollars|
What are the details?
- If you have not had a biometric screening (BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose) between January 1, 2019 and February 29, 2020*, you will need to complete this with your primary care physician or attend an onsite health screen with It's Your Life.
- Click here to sign up for a health screen with IYL
- *New this year, biometric data from your 2019 health screen qualifies for 2020 program enrollment. This means you may not need to schedule a health screen this year.
- Contact Mike Lackman at 517-205-4798 or email email@example.com to confirm that IYL has your information.
- If your physician does not use the Epic electronic medical record, you must download the IYL physician results form. Take the form to your physician, have it completed and faxed to IYL. (This form is also available on the Jackson County intranet.)
Health Assessment (HA)
Health coaching sessions
- During your health coaching sessions, you will discuss the results of your biometric screening and your health assessment, set goals for living a healthy lifestyle and work with the coach to create an action plan.
- First coaching sessions will be available between April 1 and June 30, 2020
- Second coaching sessions will be available between July 1 and September 30, 2020
- More information about scheduling coaching will be available after the enrollment period ends.
- Multiple options are available to complete well-being activities. See the Jackson County intranet for opportunities as they arise.
- Well-being activities can be completed any time prior to the September 30, 2020 program deadline.
If you have questions about the biometric screening, health assessment or coaching, contact Mike Lackman at (517) 205-4798, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IYL office at 517-205-7495.