Welcome to the 2021 It's Your Life program!
All full or part-time County employees. Spouses are not eligible.
When can I participate?
It’s Your Life begins January 6, 2021. There are four important deadlines:
- February 28, 2021: Complete the biometric screening and online health assessment
- May 31, 2021: Complete health coaching session one
- August 13, 2021: Complete health coaching session two
- October 29, 2021: Complete health coaching session three
What are the incentives?
You can earn up to $400 in gift cards.
1. Complete a biometrics screening and take the health assessment (see below)
This is required to earn any additional rewards
|2. Complete health coaching session one||$100|
|3. Complete health coaching session two||$100|
|4. Complete health coaching session three||$100|
What are the details?
- Due to COVID-19, IYL staff will not be coming on-site to County locations for health screens.
- Biometric screening information (height, weight, blood pressure and lab values) collected after January 1, 2019 will be accepted for enrollment in 2021. You may already have this information available in your medical record.
- If you do not have biometric information, you will need to complete the required screens with your primary care physician.
- If your physician does not use the Epic electronic medical record, you must download the IYL physician results form. Take the form to your physician, have it completed and faxed to IYL. (This form is also available on the Jackson County intranet.)
Health Assessment (HA)
- Click here to complete your enrollment Health Assessment (skip the portion of the enrollment waiver that asks about a spouse, as it does not apply to your program)
- For step-by-step instructions to log-in to your wellness portal, click here
- For screenshots that show you how to complete the Health Assessment, click here
Health coaching sessions
- During your health coaching sessions, you will discuss the results of your biometric screening and your health assessment, set goals for living a healthy lifestyle and work with your coach to create an action plan.
- More information about scheduling coaching will be available after the enrollment period ends.
Journey to Wellness
- Earn points throughout the year by participating in a variety of activites. More information regarding activity opportunities to follow in 2021 - be sure to check your County email!
If you have questions about the biometric screening, health assessment or coaching, contact Mike Lackman at (517) 205-4798, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IYL office at 517-205-7495.