2020-2021 It's Your Life program
Welcome! We're looking forward to a great year with the It's Your Life program.
How do I get enrolled? Do the following by October 1, 2020:
1. Submit your Health Screen Information
Due to COVID-19, health screens look a little different this year. Health screen information (height, weight, blood pressure and lab values) collected after January 1, 2019 will be accepted for enrollment in 2020. Please review the following options
- If you participated in the program in 2019 and completed your health screen at the onsite clinic, you do not need to do anything for your 2020 health screen.
- If you particpanted in the program in 2019 and submitted a Physician Results form with values collected after January 1, 2019, you do not need to do anything for your 2020 health screen.
- If you are new to the program in 2020, you may have values in your medical record that meet the health screen requirement. Please contact Julie Bloomfield at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you are new to the program in 2020, and you do not have health screen information available, you can complete your health screen at the onsite clinic at Jackson College or see your provider and return a Physician Health Screen Form.
2. Complete your WebMD Health Assessment
What happens next?
Participate in 3 Health Coaching Sessions
Health coaching is a great time to go over your health assessment results plus set and review goals.
- First coaching is scheduled for October 2020 and will take 20 minutes
- Check back for scheduling information
- Second and third coaching are scheduled for Winter and Spring 2020 and will take 15 minutes
Julie Bloomfield at (517) 205-7426 or email@example.com or call the It's Your Life office at (517) 205-7495.