Welcome to 2015 It's Your Life Enrollment
Follow the steps below to complete your enrollment:
1. SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 - Complete the online enrollment form and Health Risk Appraisal (HRA) - Remember all IYL participants must fill out a new enrollment form and HRA each year.
- If your employee id number begins with the numbers 100, enter your id number as is (example 10009999)
- All other employee id numbers, add 001 in front of your id number (example 999982 should be entered as 001999982)
- All spouse id numbers are entered with the letter S on the end of the employee id number (example 001999982S)
2. Complete a health screen (height, weight, blood pressure, waist circumference)
- Onsite health screens will be held at the Main Hospital, 1 Jackson Square and the Specialty Center building between SEPTEMBER 29th and OCTOBER 17th
- Click here to schedule your health screen appointment.
- In some cases IYL health screens and benefits open enrollment general sessions will be available in the same room. Log on to IDA for more information.
3. Blood draws are not required for re-enrollment in IYL 2015.
- Blood draws will only be required for those who are new to It's Your Life in 2015. Lab slips for those who need a blood draw will be available at health screens. All blood draws should be completed at an Allegiance Diagnostic Center.
If you have visited a provider after JULY 1, 2014 you can use the measurements taken at that appointment for enrollment in the IYL 2015 program. Just print the 2015 Physician Health Screen Form and once filled out, return it to the IYL office either via POPUS or US Mail. By doing this you open up room at health screens for those participants who have not been to a provider within the accepted timeframe.
ALL ENROLLMENT ACTIVITIES MUST BE COMPLETED BY OCTOBER 17, 2014!
Why join It's Your Life?
- Discounted medical premiums - Your 2015 compliance guarantees your eligibility for the 2016 discount. Noncompliance in 2015 means you are only eligible for the standard plan rate in 2016.
- Personalized health coaching
- Incentives for completing educational activities
- Staff Wellness Center membership only $4 per pay!
For questions regarding IYL 2015 enrollment please call (517) 841-7495.
New Staff - Important Enrollment Information Regarding It's Your Life 2014
If you become benefit eligible after July 1, 2014, you will not be required to enroll in the IYL 2014 program in order to maintain your IYL Discount plan premium. You will continue to receive the discount through December 2014. However, you must enroll in IYL 2015 beginning September 1, 2014. For more information call the IYL office at (517) 841-7495.
Drop in for an hour of Mindfulness training each Wednesday from noon-1:00pm. Mindfulness uses sitting meditation to build awareness of the moment and can help with stress management. Mindfulness sessions are led by a trained professional from the Allegiance Behavioral Health department. There is no charge for the sessions and no need to sign up in advance. Drop in one time or join us each Wednesday! For more information call Prevention and Community Health at 780-7306.
Sept 3 HR Conference Room, 2nd floor Anderson Building
Sept 10 HR Conference Room, 2nd floor Anderson Building
Sept 17 HR Conference Room, 2nd floor Anderson Building
Sept 24 HR Conference Room, 2nd floor Anderson Building
Oct 1 HR Conference Room, 2nd floor Anderson Building
Questions? Call the IYL office at 841-7495
It's already time for third coaching! Coaching assignments have changed for some departments in 2014. Please click here to confirm the name of your IYL coach. If your coach's available times do not work for you, please feel free to schedule your coaching with a different coach. All of our coaches are excited to help you reach your goals! If you have any questions, please call the IYL office at (517) 841-7495.
Click here to schedule a phone appointment.
2014 Coaching Deadlines: March 31st, June 30th, and September 30th. Preventive services are also due by September 30th.
2014 Program Requirements/Prevention Information
Preventive services based on age and gender are required based on the recommendations of the National Preventive Services Taskforce. Prevention forms are listed below. All participants must complete the appropriate preventive services by September 30, 2014. If you are diabetic or prediabetic, you must also complete additional screens, as listed on the matching form below.
2014 Preventive Service Form - MEN (4.10) 2014 Preventive Service Form - WOMEN (4.10)
2014 Preventive Service Form Diabetes(2) 2014 Preventive Service Form Prediabetes
This year, you can also complete optional educational activities and earn IYL points that can be redeemed for prizes. Beginning January 2014, use your punch card to track points. You can get a punch card from your coach. A printable resource list is also available for activities that qualify.
Healthy Activity Resource Guide
If it is unreasonably difficult due to a medical condition or medically inadvisable for you to meet the requirements of the It's Your Life program as described, call us at (517) 841-7495 and we will work with you and your physician to develop another way to meet the requirements.
Links and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions - click here for a FAQ regarding the It's Your Life enrollment form and release of information.