2015 It's Your Life Enrollment
Open enrollment for the 2015 It's Your Life (IYL) program has closed.
If you have questions about your enrollment status, please call the IYL office at (517) 841-7495.
To view your HRA results, click here and then enter your last name, id number, and password. Check back soon if your results are not yet available.
New Staff - Welcome to It's Your Life
Allegiance Health is proud to offer a health plan with a discounted premium, called the It’s Your Life (IYL) Discount Plan. In order to receive the discounted premium, you and your spouse (if applicable) are required to enroll annually and maintain ongoing compliance in the It’s Your Life (IYL) health management program.
New staff members must complete enrollment by 30 days after the benefits effective date. Follow the steps below to complete your IYL enrollment:
1. Complete the online enrollment form and Health Risk Appraisal (HRA)
- If your employee id number begins with the numbers 100, enter your id number as is (example 10009999)
- All other employee id numbers, add 001 in front of your id number (example 999982 should be entered as 001999982)
- All spouse id numbers are entered with the letter S on the end of the employee id number (example 001999982S)
2. Complete a health screen (height, weight, blood pressure, waist circumference) - Health screens can be completed at the IYL office on the 9th floor at 1 Jackson Square and are available by appointment only. Call us at (517) 841-7495 to schedule your health screen.
3. Complete a blood draw for lipids and Hemoglobin A1c. Lab slips will be provided at your health screen appointment. All blood draws should be completed at an Allegiance Diagnostic Center.
If you have visited a provider in the three months prior to IYL enrollment you can use the measurements taken at that appointment for enrollment in the IYL 2015 program. Just print the 2015 Physician Health Screen Form and once filled out, return it to the IYL office either via POPUS or US Mail.
Why join It's Your Life?
- Discounted medical premiums - Your 2015 compliance guarantees your eligibility for the 2016 discount. Noncompliance in 2015 means you are only eligible for the standard plan rate in 2016.
- Personalized health coaching
- Incentives for completing educational activities
- Staff Wellness Center membership only $4 per pay!
Drop in for an hour of Mindfulness training each Wednesday from noon-1:00pm in the HR Conference Room, 2nd floor Anderson Building. Mindfulness uses sitting meditation to build awareness of the moment and can help with stress management. Mindfulness sessions are led by a trained professional from the Allegiance Behavioral Health department. There is no charge for the sessions and no need to sign up in advance. Drop in one time or join us each Wednesday! For more information call Prevention and Community Health at 780-7306.
Health coaching sessions will begin in a few months. Please check back often to schedule a first coaching session. If you have any questions, please call the IYL office at (517) 841-7495.
2015 Coaching Deadlines: March 31st, June 30th, and September 30th. Preventive services are also due by September 30th.
2015 Program Requirements/Prevention Information
Preventive services based on age and gender are required based on the recommendations of the National Preventive Services Taskforce. Prevention forms will be available for download very soon. All participants must complete the appropriate preventive services by September 30, 2015. If you are diabetic or at risk of becoming diabetic, you may be required to complete additional screens.
This year, you can also complete optional educational activities and earn IYL points that can be redeemed for prizes. Beginning January 2015, use your punch card to track points. You can get a punch card from your coach. A printable resource list is also available for activities that qualify.
Healthy Activity Resource Guide
If it is unreasonably difficult due to a medical condition or medically inadvisable for you to meet the requirements of the It's Your Life program as described, call us at (517) 841-7495 and we will work with you and your physician to develop another way to meet the requirements.
Links and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions - click here for a FAQ regarding the It's Your Life enrollment form and release of information.